Friday, December 23, 2005

Haggis Hunt

Ladies and gentlemen, it's on again. The Great Scottish Haggis Hunt has commenced. Although, I have no experience in hunting Haggis per se, I am quite confident that I can apply my superb Drop Bear hunting skills at capturing this very elusive creature. Apparrently, the mysterious animal resides in the Scottish Highlands and has adapted to living in this moutainous region by having two legs on one side slightly longer than the other two. Additionally, it is well-documented that Haggis come in two breeds: clockwise and anti-clockwise (depending naturally on the direction they climb their moutain home).

Armed with this invaluable knowledge, I bid you good luck at capturing a Haggis and thus, dining like a Scottish king. God speed.


Note: be careful of any hostile Hoop Snakes.