Friday, May 19, 2006

Interesting Comparison

Just for a little fun, I decided to post this message found by mate (during worktime, of course) on bash.org. User DragonflyBlade21 writes:

A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.

Aptly put, I reckon.

7 Comments:

Blogger M Taher said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahha

I'm trying to figure out if the above post is for real, or if they are just way more cleverer than I.

I'm hedging my bets on the former, judging by the picture.


hahahahahahaaaa


Or is that just part of their ruse?


eeek!

10:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and incidentally, that's as old as the intrawebs engels ;)

10:42 pm  
Blogger Whitz said...

Mr Mohamid, you're my new idol!

2:20 am  
Blogger Engels said...

I think it's an elaborate ruse.

Forry Lucus. Not as web savvy as you...

9:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my personal favouritest bit is "as the basis for comparison for all other applicants"... just to rub that shit in....

12:09 pm  
Blogger Engels said...

The calling and complaining to you part was my favourite.

3:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home