Friday, August 18, 2006

Procrastination

Years of higher level calculus, and I've been spending the last week or so working with highschool geometry and trig. I'm trying to obtain an expression for the area of two overlapping circles in a *simple* form with only four input paramters. I think I have it, now I have to simplify it. Looks tough so I've decided to go here to expand my mind and get the creative juices flowing so to speak. It's all part of the PhD experience.

I'm going to be here for a very long time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Engels said...

You know I do share my uni office... and I'm not sure if they would want to join in...drinking with me.

12:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The comic about the father getting his kids to scribble in red all over his students papers is funny! During the rest of them I felt like drinking and masterbating though.

9:30 am  
Blogger Engels said...

Those are fighting words, Grogs.

I related to this one.

And the one that follows on from that.

9:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home