Tuesday, March 21, 2006

To be a house mate

To find a place in the surrounding Uni of Melbourne area you must be at least two of the following:

vegetarian, gay, lesbian, environmentally friendly, creative, and not like TV or any other technology developed in the past 100 years.

Since, arguably, I don't really fall in any of the above categories, I still haven't found a place to live. Someone in my office told me if I wanted to live in a share house I would have to live with hippie-inclinded people. Um, surely not everyone who lives in a share house is a hippie? Right? What happened to the struggling non-hippie uni students? I blame the French.

Needless to say my entries have been far and few between lately.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey its ok my friend, I still think you're pretty gay

7:45 pm  
Blogger Engels said...

Thanks for the support. You're always there for me...

12:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home