Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Google Shirts

Today I saw a guy wearing a Google.com shirt (naturally, he's mates with one of the maths PhDers). On the back the shirt read "I'm Feeling Lucky". I naturally sledged the shirt and its owner behind his back. However, couple of the female maths girls said I was just jealous because deep down I longed for one. Not true. But if I did want one, it would say something cooler. Something like:

"You want my number? Google me, baby",

"Feeling lucky? Just google me." ,


or

"I'm all about the PageRank(TM)."

OK. Maybe that last one is a bit too nerdy. I need to get out of my office. Pronto.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess what I'm getting you for Xmas now Engels :P

8:22 pm  
Blogger Engels said...

Goodie, goodie.

Actually, when I got here one of the potential projects my supervisor had in mind was studying google and it's PageRank algorithm. A small amount of the mathematics that google uses (the founders were maths students) I use in my project (ie markov chains)

9:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish you success with your site. If you need Travel Miami information, check out my blog.

5:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home